Aquatic Facility Management (Hardback)Paul Fawcett (author)
- Not available
- Complete information about how to develop, manage, and promote effective aquatics programs
- Ample reproducible forms for handling everything from program promotion and risk management to evaluation of staff and programs
- Student-friendly textbook features
- Information on industry standards, related organizations, equipment sources, and more
Aquatic Facility Management provides current and future aquatics professionals with a complete guide to running aquatics programs safely and effectively. This practical reference covers everything an aquatics director needs, including detailed information on
- directing, promoting, and evaluating programs;
- administering a budget and developing staff;
- overseeing all aspects of lifeguarding and safety systems; and
- managing risks, water chemistry and filtration systems, and facility operations.
Course instructors will appreciate the book's student-friendly features, including chapter objectives, key terms, and chapter summaries.
In addition to the extensive information on program development and management, the book offers lists of additional resources for each chapter; a variety of reproducible forms to use in promoting, running, and evaluating programs; and several appendixes that list aquatic-related agencies, equipment sources, and more.
With its complete coverage of relevant topics, Aquatic Facility Management provides aquatics professionals with an effective training resource and invaluable reference that they'll turn to again and again.
Publisher: Human Kinetics Publishers
Number of pages: 296
Weight: 1066 g
Dimensions: 279 x 216 x 25 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review