AQA Psychology for A Level Workbook 1: Social Influence, Memory, Attachment, Psychopathology (Paperback)Molly Marshall (author)
- In stock online
Exam Board: AQA
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: Summer 2016
Create confident, literate and well-prepared students with skills-focused, topic-specific workbooks.
Our Student Workbooks build students' understanding, developing the confidence and skills they need, whilst providing ready prepared lesson solutions.
- Prepare students to meet the demands of the specification by practising exam technique and developing their literacy skills
- Provide flexible resource material to reinforce and apply topic understanding throughout the course, as classwork or extension tasks, or with revision
- Create opportunities for self-directed learning and assessment with answers to tasks and activities supplied online
- Supplement key resources such as textbooks to adapt easily to existing schemes of work
- Offer time-saving and economical lesson solutions for both specialist and non-specialist teachers
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 56
Weight: 135 g
Dimensions: 231 x 208 x 4 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review