AQA Physics: Revision Guide (Paperback)Ron Holt (author)
- Not available
With clear and concise revision notes that cover everything you'll need to know for the exam, this effective AQA GCSE Physics revision guide supports active revision for students working at all levels. Plenty of quick tests and practice questions test and reinforce understanding of the key content.
Providing a student-friendly, uncluttered approach to GCSE revision, this AQA Physics revision guide is suitable for all levels and contains succinct revision notes and practice questions that focus on the core content needed for the exams.
Included in this book:
* clear and concise coverage of all the exam-assessed content
* simple and engaging explanations
* quick tests and practice questions throughout to test and reinforce understanding
* key words and supporting glossary
* Separate units differentiated by colour and labelling
* exam-style questions at the end of each unit
* overview of How Science Works
Publisher: Letts Educational
Number of pages: 72
Weight: 207 g
Dimensions: 297 x 210 x 6 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?