Collins New GCSE Maths AQA Linear Teacher's Pack Higher 1 contains everything you need to deliver effective lessons in mathematics with confidence for students working at Grades C to A*. Fully matched to AQA's new GCSE Maths Linear specification, these teacher resources offer well-differentiated lesson plans and additional support.
The Teacher's Pack allows you to:
* Capture the essence of chapters at a glance with chapter overviews
* Easily access learning objectives and references to exam board specifications, KS4 Programme of Study, Functional Skills Standards and Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS) for each chapter
* Link maths concepts and help students to access functional and problem-solving scenarios
* Raise standards by providing the right level of progression for every student by using the well-differentiated lesson plans
* Involve the whole class in engaging activities and discussions using the Starter
* Lead students into the main concepts and exercises with the Main Lesson Activity
* Consolidate and summarise learning using the Plenary
* Quickly access the answers to all questions in the corresponding Student Book
* Plan ahead and save time using the ready-made Scheme of Work
* Customise your lessons using Lesson Plans in Word format on the CD-Rom
Suitable for first year of teaching the linear course. For the second year, you will need AQA Linear Teacher's Pack Higher 2 (9780007489374)
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 288
Weight: 860 g
Dimensions: 297 x 210 x 15 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?