Collins New GCSE Maths AQA Linear Teacher's Pack Foundation 2 contains everything you need to deliver effective lessons in mathematics with confidence for students working at Grades G to C. Fully matched to AQA's new GCSE Maths Linear specification, these teacher resources offer well-differentiated lesson plans and additional support.
The Teacher's Pack allows you to:
* Capture the essence of chapters at a glance with chapter overviews
* Easily access learning objectives and references to exam board specifications, KS4 Programme of Study, Functional Skills Standards and Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS) for each chapter
* Link maths concepts and help students to access functional and problem-solving scenarios
* Raise standards by providing the right level of progression for every student by using the well-differentiated lesson plans
* Involve the whole class in engaging activities and discussions using the Starter
* Lead students into the main concepts and exercises with the Main Lesson Activity
* Consolidate and summarise learning using the Plenary
* Quickly access the answers to all questions in the corresponding Student Book
* Plan ahead and save time using the ready-made Scheme of Work
* Customise your lessons using Lesson Plans in Word format on the CD-Rom
Suitable for second year of teaching the linear course. For the first year, you will need AQA Linear Teacher's Pack Foundation 1 (9780007489343)
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 240
Weight: 730 g
Dimensions: 297 x 210 x 25 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.