Exam Board: AQA
Level & Subject: Level 3 Maths
First teaching: September 2014 First exams: June 2016
Engage and motivate your AQA Core Maths students with a rich variety of real-life data and contexts.
* Help students to access the AQA Level 3 Mathematical Studies specification with explanations, examples and plenty of practice.
* Help all students reach their potential with differentiated exercises and project work.
* Capture students' interest with a real-world chapter opener and Mathematics in the real world sections throughout
* Prepare for exams with exam-style questions in chapter 14
* Get students talking with Discussions that include open-ended questions
* Focus on technical vocabulary and unfamiliar terms with key term definitions on the page
* Draw together learning from each chapter with a Case Study
* Provide extended tasks with the Project work sections at the end of each chapter
* Assess your learning before moving on with the Check your progress feature
* Check your understanding with answers at the back
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 380
Weight: 830 g
Dimensions: 265 x 192 x 16 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review