AQA Level 3 Certificate in Mathematical Studies (Paperback)Heather Davis (author), Andrew Manning (author), Dave Gale (author), Steve Lomax (author), Marc North (author), Anne Haworth (author), Ruth Jones (author), David Bowman (author), Elaine Lambert (author)
- In stock online
- Free UK delivery
Maths but not as you know it; a fresh take that develops problem-solving skills with new and innovative resources that place contemporary contexts at the centre of learning to maximise student potential.
- Supports a wide ability range with challenges for all levels.
- Provides assessment practice and guidance with practice questions and worked examples to help each student to reach their potential by boosting the skills they need to understand the demands of the new AQA Level 3 Certificate in Mathematical Studies specification.
- Saves you time with a variety of new ideas for use in the classroom and at home.
- Places mathematical problems into real life contexts helping your students to apply their knowledge across subjects.
- Supports the non-specialist or less-confident teacher.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 432
Weight: 1194 g
Dimensions: 278 x 216 x 21 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review