Unlock your full potential with this revision guide which focuses on the key content and skills you need to succeed in AQA GCSE Modern World History.
How this revision guide helps you:
- It condenses each topic into easy-to-revise chunks
- There is a revision task for each chunk of content to make sure you have understood and learnt the key information
- Key term boxes help you learn the essential vocabulary
- Exam Practice provides sample exam questions for each topic - and you can check your answers online
- Exam tips explain how to approach each kind of sample question and help you avoid the most common mistakes people make in their exams
This second edition is for the revised specification for first examination in Summer 2015.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 96
Weight: 477 g
Dimensions: 297 x 210 x 8 mm
Edition: 2nd Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
“AQA GCSE Modern World History Revision Guide”
Overall a very informative textbook featuring all the facts you need for your GCSE History. It also has great revision techniques and useful comments from the examiners. However, before buying ensure that the textbook... More
“GCSE modern world history ”
Excellent help for GCSE study.
Please sign in to write a review