Get a head start in AQA GCSE (9-1) History by using Key Stage 3 to build the skills required for GCSE success.
Easily incorporated into your existing two or three-year KS3 curriculum, and perfect for classwork or homework, this Workbook:
- Introduces and develops GCSE skills in the context of the KS3 content that you already teach, ensuring that pupils work towards the GCSE Assessment Objectives from Year 7 onwards
- Breaks down the skills that pupils need to answer the AQA GCSE question types into short, focused and accessible activities that can be completed at any stage in your KS3 course
- Coaches pupils through common challenges by simplifying interpretations to KS3-level and supplying writing frames, word banks and model answers to support extended writing tasks
- Makes pupils feel confident about their progress through KS3 as the Unit Aims and Skills Tracker illustrate and reinforce how the Workbooks prepare them for GCSE
- Facilitates formative assessment and reporting, providing termly opportunities for pupils to answer gradable GCSE-style questions that identify strengths and weaknesses in their skills
- Helps you measure attainment against the GCSE criteria, using real pupil responses to the GCSE-style questions, available online and marked by teachers with explanatory comments
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 80
Weight: 198 g
Dimensions: 295 x 210 x 8 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review