Revise for AS & A2 Physics with confidence! Providing complete study support throughout the two A Level years, this AQA Physics study guide matches the curriculum content and provides in-depth course coverage. Written by experienced AS and A2 examiners this book includes invaluable advice on how to get the best results in the exams.
Providing plenty of exam practice and frequent progress checks and questions to consolidate learning, this AS & A2 AQA Physics study guide contains invaluable advice and preparation for the exam.
Extensive coverage of the AQA course:
* AS & A2 specification checklists to organise your studies
* tick boxes to record your progress and plan your revision
* in-depth coverage of core AS & A2 topics
Also included in this book:
* examiner's tips that reveal how to achieve higher marks
* exam board labels that allow students to identify content relevant to their course
* topics subdivided into short, manageable sections
* highlighted key points and terminology, and examiner's hints to offer guidance
* progress check questions to test recall and understanding
* sample questions and model answers that reveal what examiners are looking for
* exam-style questions and answers that provide crucial exam practice
Publisher: Letts Educational
Number of pages: 296
Weight: 766 g
Dimensions: 297 x 210 x 17 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review