Beliefs in Society contains the key information for this A2 Unit 3 topic, clearly laid out with examiners' notes and essential notes to help students succeed in the exam. An exam section contains two sample papers with answers at A and C grades, and detailed comments from AQA examiners on how to move up from a lower grade and secure a higher one.
AQA A2 Unit 3 Beliefs in Society contains all the key information for this Unit 3 topic. The revision content and exam practice sections are matched to the AQA 2008 specifications and include:
* Different theories of ideology, science and religion
* Religious beliefs, social change and stability
* Religious organisations including cults, sects, denominations, churches and New Age movements
* The significance of religion in the contemporary world
* Exam practice section with sample papers and answers
* Glossary of key terms
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 128
Weight: 200 g
Dimensions: 246 x 189 x 5 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review