AQA A Level Year 2 Biology Workbook: Energy transfers in and between organisms; Organisms respond to changes in their internal and external environments (Paperback)Pauline Lowrie (author)
- In stock online
Exam Board: AQA
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2017
Create confident, literate and well-prepared students with skills-focused, topic specific workbooks.
Our Student Workbooks build students understanding, developing the confidence and exam skills they need, whilst providing ready prepared lesson solutions.
- Supplements key resources such as textbooks to adapt easily to existing schemes of work
- Offers time-saving and economical lesson solutions for both specialist and non-specialist teachers
- Provides flexible resource material to reinforce and apply topic understanding throughout the course, as classwork or extension tasks, or with revision
- Creates opportunities for self-directed learning and assessment with answers to tasks and activities supplied online
- Prepares students to meet the demands of the specification by practising exam technique and developing their literacy skills
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 48
Weight: 118 g
Dimensions: 294 x 180 x 4 mm