Reinforce your students' understanding throughout their course with this guide packed full of reliable content and sample questions and answers with commentary.
Written by best-selling authors of our My Revision Notes and teachers with extensive examining experience, this guide can help your students to improve their exam technique and achieve their best.
- Helps students identify what they need to know with a concise summary of the topics examined at A-level
- Consolidates understanding through assessment tips and knowledge-check questions
- Offers opportunities for students to improve their exam technique by consulting sample graded answers to exam-style questions
- Develops independent learning and research skills
- Provides the content students need to produce their own revision notes
This guide covers the content and exam support you need for Paper 1:
1. Applied anatomy and physiology
2. Skill acquisition
3. Sport and society
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 96
Weight: 204 g
Dimensions: 245 x 190 x 6 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?