Exam Board: AQA
First Teaching: September 2017
First Exam: June 2018
Develop your students' knowledge, skills and understanding so that they can reason and apply mathematical techniques in solving problems; with resources developed specifically for the AQA specification by subject specialists and MEI (Mathematics in Education and Industry).
- Ensure targeted development of reasoning and problem-solving skills with practice questions and differentiated exercises that build mathematical techniques.
- Help build connections between topics with points of interest and things to notice such as links to real world examples and noticing patterns in the mathematics.
- Develop understanding, address misconceptions and progress skills further with a variety of worked examples and solutions, practice questions and activities.
- Enhance individual understanding with discussion points designed for the classroom.
- Consolidate understanding with end of chapter summaries of the key points.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 312
Weight: 864 g
Dimensions: 277 x 215 x 13 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review