AQA A-level French (includes AS) (Paperback)Casimir d'Angelo (author), Rod Hares (author), Jean-Claude Gilles (author), Lauren Lechelle (author), Kirsty Thathapudi (author), Lisa Littlewood (author), Severine Chevrier-Clarke (author)
- In stock
- Free UK delivery
Exam Board: AQA
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: June 2017
Our Student Book has been approved by AQA.
Support the transition from GCSE and through the new A-level specification with a single textbook that has clear progression through four defined stages of learning suitable for a range of abilities.
We have developed a completely new textbook designed specifically to meet the demands of the new 2016 specification. The Student Book covers both AS and A-level in one textbook to help students build on and develop their language skills as they progress throughout the course.
- Supports the transition from GCSE with clear progression through four stages of learning: transition, AS, A-level and extension
- Exposes students to authentic target language material with topical stimulus, and film and literature tasters for every work
- Builds grammar and translation skills with topic-related practice and a comprehensive grammar reference section
- Develops language skills with a variety of tasks, practice questions and research activities
- Gives students the tools they need to succeed with learning strategies throughout
- Prepares students for the assessment with advice on essay-writing and the new individual research project
Audio resources to accompany the Student Book must be purchased separately through your institution. They can be purchased in several ways: 1) as part of the Dynamic Learning Teaching and Learning resource; 2) as a separate audio download; 3) as part of the Student eTextbook.
The Audio resources are not part of the AQA approval process.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 296
Weight: 810 g
Dimensions: 276 x 214 x 14 mm
This is the best A-level text book I have seen for many years. It manages to provide what students need for the new A-levels whilst being inherently interesting and extremely usable.
I do urge you to get hold of a copy of this Hodder book. It's excellent and so much better than the previous generation of A-level books.
Students like the level of the text from the comprehension point of view and the same with translations. -- Irena Hubble-Brezowski, teacher at Bridgwater College. * Pearl Lovegrove *
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.