Exam Board: AQA
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2017
Help students to apply and develop their knowledge, progressing from basic concepts to more complicated Chemistry, with worked examples, practical activities and mathematical support throughout.
- Provides support for all 12 required practicals with activities that introduce practical work and other experimental investigations in Chemistry
- Offers detailed examples to help students get to grips with difficult concepts such as Physical Chemistry calculations
- Mathematical skills are integrated throughout the book and all summarised in one chapter for easy reference
- Allows you to easily measure progression with Differentiated End of Topic questions and Test Yourself Questions
- Develops understanding with free online access to 'Test yourself' answers and an extended glossary.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 336
Weight: 900 g
Dimensions: 274 x 214 x 20 mm
Mathematical skills are integrated throughout the text and the examples provide clear and logical stages in working. The dedicated mathematics in Chemistry section provides a very useful revision tool when a student wants to be sure they are at ease with all the types of mathematical calculation they may be asked to carry out. - A. Popperwell, Science Teacher, Abigail Lambert
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?