Exam Board: AQA
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2017
Help students to apply and develop their knowledge, progressing from basic concepts to more complicated Chemistry, with worked examples, practical activities and mathematical support throughout.
- Provides support for all 12 required practicals with activities that introduce practical work and other experimental investigations in Chemistry
- Offers detailed examples to help students get to grips with difficult concepts such as Physical Chemistry calculations
- Mathematical skills are integrated throughout the book and all summarised in one chapter for easy reference
- Allows you to easily measure progression with Differentiated End of Topic questions and Test Yourself Questions
- Develops understanding with free online access to 'Test yourself' answers and an extended glossary.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 336
Weight: 840 g
Dimensions: 280 x 214 x 16 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.