from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 19th December 2nd Class |
21st December by 3pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect to shops From 2 hours after you order*
Applied Spectroscopy and the Science of Nanomaterials - Progress in Optical Science and Photonics 2 (Hardback)Prabhakar Misra (editor)
- We can order this from the publisher
This book focuses on several areas of intense topical interest related to applied spectroscopy and the science of nanomaterials. The eleven chapters in the book cover the following areas of interest relating to applied spectroscopy and nanoscience:
* Raman spectroscopic characterization, modeling and simulation studies of carbon nanotubes,
* Characterization of plasma discharges using laser optogalvanic spectroscopy,
* Fluorescence anisotropy in understanding protein conformational disorder and aggregation,
* Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy in nanomedicine,
* Calculation of Van der Waals interactions at the nanoscale,
* Theory and simulation associated with adsorption of gases in nanomaterials,
* Atom-precise metal nanoclusters,
* Plasmonic properties of metallic nanostructures, two-dimensional materials, and their composites,
* Applications of graphene in optoelectronic devices and transistors,
* Role of graphene in organic photovoltaic device technology,
* Applications of nanomaterials in nanomedicine.
Publisher: Springer Verlag, Singapore
Number of pages: 277
Weight: 606 g
Dimensions: 235 x 155 x 18 mm
Edition: 2015 ed.
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?