The Aphasia Therapy Workshop brings together leading experts in the field of aphasia to address current approaches to aphasia rehabilitation. The topics in this special issue include:
1) Functional communication: Social models and psychosocial approaches
2) Technological advances : Computer - based approaches
3) Aphasia therapy duration: best when intensive and prolonged?
4) Cognitive neuropsychological approaches
5) (Psycho-) Linguistic approaches
6) Beyond language - cognitive aspects of language therapy
The papers reflect the variety of approaches to treatment of aphasia and provide the reader with an update on the most current advances in our theories and practice of aphasia rehabilitation.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Weight: 340 g
Dimensions: 248 x 191 x 13 mm