This monograph is an up-to-date presentation of the analysis and design of singular Markovian jump systems (SMJSs) in which the transition rate matrix of the underlying systems is generally uncertain, partially unknown and designed. The problems addressed include stability, stabilization, H control and filtering, observer design, and adaptive control. applications of Markov process are investigated by using Lyapunov theory, linear matrix inequalities (LMIs), S-procedure and the stochastic Barbalat's Lemma, among other techniques.
Features of the book include:
* study of the stability problem for SMJSs with general transition rate matrices (TRMs);
* stabilization for SMJSs by TRM design, noise control, proportional-derivative and partially mode-dependent control, in terms of LMIs with and without equation constraints;
* mode-dependent and mode-independent H control solutions with development of a type of disordered controller;
* observer-based controllers of SMJSs in which both the designed observer and controller are either mode-dependent or mode-independent;
* consideration of robust H filtering in terms of uncertain TRM or filter parameters leading to a method for totally mode-independent filtering
* development of LMI-based conditions for a class of adaptive state feedback controllers with almost-certainly-bounded estimated error and almost-certainly-asymptotically-stable corresponding closed-loop system states
* applications of Markov process on singular systems with norm bounded uncertainties and time-varying delays
Analysis and Design of Singular Markovian Jump Systems contains valuable reference material for academic researchers wishing to explore the area. The contents are also suitable for a one-semester graduate course.
Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
Number of pages: 284
Weight: 4511 g
Dimensions: 235 x 155 x 16 mm
Edition: Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 201
"In this monograph, up-to-date research development and literature review on the analysis and design of SMJSs and some valuable reference material are presented. It is a good book which can help the relevant researchers to explore SMJSs and carry on further research in the area." (Shuping Ma, Mathematical Reviews, May, 2015)
"Many practical systems, such as mechanical, electrical, chemical, economic systems can be modeled by singular Markovian Jump systems (SMJSs) having dynamics changing abruptly. ... the aim of the monograph is to present the state-of-the-art of SMJSs. ... The book can be recommended to readers having good knowledge in analysis, probability theory and stochastic processes." (Kurt Marti, zbMATH 1317.93002, 2015)
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review