Recent developments covered in the new edition include:
* the re-election of New Labour in 2001
* the changes in government information and communication policy introduced by the Blair administration since 1997
* the 2000 election of George W. Bush in the United States
* the NATO interventions in Kosovo and the former Yugoslavia
* the implications for international political communication of September 11
* the emergence of Al-Quaida and the war on terror.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 272
Weight: 431 g
Dimensions: 216 x 140 x 25 mm
Edition: 3rd New edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review