Inspired by the incredible human body? Take a tour with DR RONX – TV presenter on CBBC’s Operation Ouch! and an award-winning trans non-binary emergency doctor – to discover spongy brains, gooey guts and everything in between.
Our EXPERTS are famous for their incredible know-how and passion for their subjects, and now they have made it their mission to share that knowledge with you in LITTLE EXPERTS: the inspirational new non-fiction series for six- to nine-year-olds.
This jaw-dropping non-fiction journey has colourful, engaging and inclusive artwork throughout by Ashton Attzs.
Little Experts is an unmissable series that will empower and inspire a new generation of experts.
Dr Ronx is an award-winning trans non-binary emergency doctor, TV presenter and loveable loudmouth with an unwavering desire to be the representation that young people need to see more of.
Also available in the LITTLE EXPERTS series:
- Why Money Matters by DEBORAH MEADEN, entrepreneur, Dragon’s Den investor and host of the BBC Radio 5 Live’s The Big Green Money Show podcast.
- Marvellous Vehicles by JAMES MAY, a writer and broadcaster who is best known for co-presenting Top Gear and The Grand Tour.
- How Families Are Made by DR AMIR KHAN, an award-winning full-time GP and resident doctor on Lorraine and Good Morning Britain.
- How to Build a Home by GEORGE CLARKE, an architect, writer, lecturer and TV presenter.
- Superhero Animals by CHRIS PACKHAM CBE, one of the UK’s leading naturalists and an award-winning conservationist, who began his TV career presenting children’s series The Really Wild Show.
- Running the Country by ALASTAIR CAMPBELL, a writer, podcaster and strategist who is best known for his work as former PM Tony Blair’s spokesman.
- How to Save a Life by DR RONX, award-winning trans non-binary emergency doctor and TV presenter.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 32
Weight: 290 g
Dimensions: 252 x 195 x 5 mm
"Brimming with facts about how the body works" – The Week Junior
“Outstanding” – Armadillo Magazine
“This concise and vivid book will simply amaze your children. I wouldn’t be surprised if it goes as far as inspiring young readers to become future doctors.” – Vicki Broadbent (Honest Mum blogger, author, broadcaster and former teacher)
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?