from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 18th December by 1pm 2nd Class |
20th December by 1pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect From 2 hours after you order*
Alan Titchmarsh How to Garden: Wildlife Gardening - How to Garden (Paperback)Alan Titchmarsh (author)
The most successful gardens work with nature to create natural environments in which jobs such as pollination and pest control are left to the wildlife. In this definitive guide, Alan Titchmarsh shows how to create natural ecosystems in your garden to encourage beneficial insects, birds and other wildlife and establish the best environment in which your garden will thrive.
* Design ideas and planting plans for wildlife-friendly gardens
* Wildlife gallery showing common birds, mammals, amphibians and insects and how to attract them to your garden
* How to create natural habitats
* Recommended trees, shrubs and flowers for biodiversity
* Seasonal tasks for the year
Publisher: Ebury Publishing
Number of pages: 128
Weight: 400 g
Dimensions: 235 x 189 x 7 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?