Alan Titchmarsh How to Garden: Weekend Gardening - How to Garden (Paperback)Alan Titchmarsh (author)
- In stock
We all aspire to a beautiful garden that suits our lifestyle, but it can be hard to keep on top of the day-to-day care that gardens often require to look their best. Perfect for those who struggle with the workload, who want a space to relax in but aren't especially green-fingered, or for those are simply too busy to get stuck in, Weekend Gardening shows how to create an achievable garden that lives up to your dreams with just a few hours of work a week.
* Explains the basic principles of labour-saving garden design
* Practical gardening projects that can be completed in a weekend
* Recommended easy-care plants
* Solutions for difficult sites, including tricky soil types
* Quick-reference seasonal tasks
Publisher: Ebury Publishing
Number of pages: 96
Weight: 301 g
Dimensions: 235 x 189 x 6 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.