Alan Titchmarsh How to Garden: Water Gardening - How to Garden (Paperback)Alan Titchmarsh (author)
- In stock
Water will bring a garden miraculously to life, drawing the eye more than any other feature. When still, its shimmering reflections create a peaceful mood, while moving water animates the garden scene and delights with its mesmerizing sounds. In this definitive guide, Alan shows you how to design and make a water feature to suit any size and style of garden, from a large wildlife pond, stream or rill to the tiniest pebble or wall fountain.
* Easy-to-follow instructions and step-by-step diagrams
* A-Z directory of Alan's recommended pond and waterside plants
* Guide to choosing and caring for fish
* Key tips on encouraging wildlife to your pond
* Season-by-season guide to pond maintenance
Publisher: Ebury Publishing
Number of pages: 96
Weight: 296 g
Dimensions: 237 x 191 x 8 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Please note that owing to current COVID-19 restrictions, many of our shops are closed. Find out more by clicking here.