Alan Titchmarsh How to Garden: Small Trees - How to Garden (Paperback)Alan Titchmarsh (author)
- In stock
Few elements add interest to a garden better than a well-placed tree, and even small gardens can accommodate one. But trees are long-term investments, so it's worth knowing exactly what you want before you plant. Here Alan Titchmarsh guides us through the selection and planting processes, plus how to look after trees to ensure optimum performance and maximum impact.
* Garden design ideas and where to plant trees
* Practicalities of location and aspect
* Ornamental effects for all seasons
* Pests, tree diseases and problems
* Illustrated gallery of recommended trees
Publisher: Ebury Publishing
Number of pages: 96
Weight: 294 g
Dimensions: 235 x 190 x 6 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.