Alan Titchmarsh How to Garden: Small Gardens - How to Garden (Paperback)Alan Titchmarsh (author)
Successful gardens can be created in the smallest spaces, and in this inspiring and practical guide Alan Titchmarsh shows how to transform even the tiniest outdoor area into an attractive garden. With ideas for maximizing space and advice on garden design, planning and plant selection, this is the definitive handbook for anyone wanting to create a private haven in limited space.
* Ideas for front gardens, side passages, courtyards, balconies, rooftops and windowsills
* Tricks to make small spaces seem larger
* How to use every inch of space, including containers
* Easy-to-follow landscaping plans for all garden shapes and styles
* Guidance on growing vegetables, herbs and fruit in small plots
Publisher: Ebury Publishing
Number of pages: 128
Weight: 387 g
Dimensions: 234 x 190 x 9 mm
You may also be interested in...
“I wish I had a garden”
Advice on making small spaces seem bigger. Ideas to make the most if tiny garden areas, whether it is accommodating children or growing herbs, fruit or vegetables. Really inspiring.
“Small Garden Tips”
I have a really small back garden and have arranged with my gardener (I'm not rich, just have a big front garden and need help with it!!) to construct an area for sitting and relaxing. This book has an abundance... More
Please sign in to write a review
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?