Alan Titchmarsh How to Garden: Growing Bulbs - How to Garden (Paperback)Alan Titchmarsh (author)
- In stock
Daffodils and tulips herald the arrival of spring, but from the earliest snowdrops to autumn crocosmias, bulbs bring colour and interest to gardens all year round. They can be naturalized in lawns, planted in containers, fill gaps between shrubs or form the basis of stunning borders. This definitive guide gives you Alan Titchmarsh's advice on how to plant bulbs for best effect in your garden.
* A-Z directory of Alan's recommended bulbs, corms, tubers and rhizomes
* Easy-to-follow plans show how to use bulbs in various situations and at different times of year
* Practical tips for growing bulbs in grass, rockeries, containers, indoors and for cutting
* Planting and growing techniques
* Seasonal planting for year-round colour and scent
Publisher: Ebury Publishing
Number of pages: 128
Weight: 410 g
Dimensions: 191 x 235 x 8 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.