Agricultural Science Book 3 (2nd edition): A Lower Secondary Course forthe CaribbeanAmrith Barran (author), Augustine Vesprey (author), Deborah Khan (author), Edmund Berahzer (author), Michelle John (author), Orville Wolsey (author), Ricardo Guevara (author), Romina Umaharan (author), Tessa Elliott (author)
- We can order this
Deliver practical and relevant learning of the agricultural science syllabus with coverage combined with an emphasis on technology.
- Explore current practices in the Caribbean and new developments in agricultural technology (including greenhouses, hydroponics and tissue culture).
- Provide invaluable guidance to students already involved in the agriculture sector with improved sections on career information and agribusiness management.
- Focus students and consolidate learning with a summary of key objectives at the beginning of each chapter and an evaluation section at the end.
- Present a wide range of diagrams, practical activities, experiments and technology-based tasks in a student-friendly way in keeping with the 'technology and resource education' approach with a full-colour, modern design.
- Offer further support including a range of interactive activities, reinforcement and evaluation with a free CD-Rom in each book.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 192
Weight: 480 g
Dimensions: 268 x 214 x 11 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review