Agricultural Science Book 2 (2nd edition): A Junior Secondary Course for the CaribbeanAmrith Barran (author), Augustine Vesprey (author), Edmund Berahzer (author), Orville Wolsey (author), Ricardo Guevara (author), Tessa Elliott (author)
- We can order this
Deliver practical and relevant learning of the agricultural science syllabus with coverage combined with an emphasis on technology.
- Explore current practices in the Caribbean and new developments in agricultural technology (including greenhouses, hydroponics and tissue culture).
- Provide invaluable guidance to students already involved in the agriculture sector with improved sections on career information and agribusiness management.
- Focus students and consolidate learning with a summary of key objectives at the beginning of each chapter and an evaluation section at the end.
- Present a wide range of diagrams, practical activities, experiments and technology-based tasks in a student-friendly way in keeping with the 'technology and resource education' approach with a full-colour, modern design.
- Offer further support including a range of interactive activities, reinforcement and evaluation with a free CD-Rom in each book.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 192
Weight: 454 g
Dimensions: 277 x 220 x 9 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review