Included in the coverage:
* Australian developments in ageing: issues and history.
* Cultural diversity, health, and ageing.
* Indigenous Australians and ageing: responding to diversity in policy and practice.
* Enhancing the health and employment participation of older workers.
* Housing and the environments of ageing.* Health services and care for older people.
The rich examples in Ageing in Australia contain a depth of understanding and evidence for sociologists, gerontologists and psychologists studying ageing, health care professionals providing care to older people, and policy analysts assessing areas for improvement.
Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
Number of pages: 290
Weight: 5797 g
Dimensions: 235 x 155 x 18 mm
Edition: 1st ed. 2017
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review