This book presents the revised version of seven tutorials given at the NETWORKING 2002 Conference in Pisa, Italy in May 2002.
The lecturers present a coherent view of the core issues in the following areas:
- peer-to-peer computing and communications
- mobile computing middleware
- network security in the multicast framework
- categorizing computing assets according to communication patterns
- remarks on ad-hoc networking
- communication through virtual technologies
- optical networks.
Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
Number of pages: 198
Weight: 670 g
Dimensions: 233 x 155 x 11 mm
Edition: 2002 ed.
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review