Advanced Battery Materials - Advanced Material Series (Hardback)Ashutosh Tiwari (author)
- Coming soon
This book covers the recent advances in battery materials and their novel applications at the cross-section of advanced materials both current and next-generation, that are shaping the future of energy storage.
Well-known researchers deliberate subjects including:
- Design and development of lithium ion batteries: Technology innovation and challenges for electric
- Transition metal oxide based electrocatalyst for metal-air battery;
- Comprehensively account of lithium-sulfur batteries;
- Production of graphene and graphene composites from biomass starting material, formation mechanism
and end application;
- Three-dimensionally porous Li-ion and Li-S secondary battery cathodes;
- Rational structure design and performance optimization of transition metal oxide-based lithium ion
- Carbon-based anode materials for sodium-ion batteries;
- Lithium titanate-based lithium-ion batteries;
- Doped graphene for electrochemical energy storage systems;
- Promising nanoscale materials as high-performance anodes in sodium-ion batteries;
- Copper-metal-sulfides for advanced batteries.
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Number of pages: 400
Weight: 666 g
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review