Activities Management (Paperback)Cathy Lake (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
* practical help on how to plan and manage work;
* health and safety in the workplace;
* environmental considerations that today's supervisor needs to know.
The Team Leader Development Series is an essential tool towards gaining the Supervisory Management Award. Consisting of four practical and interactive textbooks, this series will be invaluable not only to students, but also as a guide individuals and organisations seeking to improve their business performance at the first level of management.
Key learning features:
* Learning Objectives to enable the reader to assess the knowledge gained throughout the series.
* Activities to put the learning into practice.
* Case studies - 'true-life' scenarios!
* Workbased Assignments which will also provide evidence for S/NVQ portfolios.
* Language is straightforward and direct, contextualised to relate to team leaders and supervisory managers working in a wide range of industry sectors.
* Influential protagonists in the field will be alluded to as appropriate to support the learning.
Tutor resource material for each title in the series is available either as hard copy or is downloadable from the BH website. Please contact BH marketing on [email protected]
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 172
Weight: 454 g
Dimensions: 246 x 189 x 9 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.