* psychophysical acting and the legacy of Stanislavsky
* European psychophysical practices of dance and theatre
* traditional and contemporary psychophysical approaches to performance in India and Japan
* insights from the new sciences on the 'situated bodymind' of the actor
* intercultural perspectives on acting
This lively study is ideal for students and practitioners alike.
Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
Number of pages: 312
Weight: 469 g
Dimensions: 235 x 155 x 17 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.