* psychophysical acting and the legacy of Stanislavsky
* European psychophysical practices of dance and theatre
* traditional and contemporary psychophysical approaches to performance in India and Japan
* insights from the new sciences on the 'situated bodymind' of the actor
* intercultural perspectives on acting
This lively study is ideal for students and practitioners alike.
Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
Number of pages: 312
Weight: 607 g
Dimensions: 216 x 138 x 20 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Please note that owing to current COVID-19 restrictions, many of our shops are closed. Find out more by clicking here.