Access to Religion and Philosophy: Medical Ethics - Access to Religion and Philosophy (Paperback)Michael Wilcockson (author)
- In stock online
Each book in the Access to Religion and Philosophy series provides a concise and readable introduction to a key area in religious studies and philosophy for A Level students.
This brand new title in the ATRP series covers the medical ethics content to support the revised 2008 A level specifications. It considers the ethical implications of crucial issues in medial ethics including eugenics, abortion, embryo research, cloning, assisted reproduction and the relationship between doctors and patients.
The title combines all the strengths of the ATRP series with a new design and features to make the content more accessible to all students in order to develop their understanding of the topic.
- Key questions throughout the chapters to help students focus on the key issues
- Key terms defined and explained throughout the chapters
- Profiles of key individuals - their contribution and significance
- More summary diagrams throughout to aid revision
- Revision checklists at the end of chapters
- New exam-style questions and tips at the end of each chapter.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 176
Weight: 382 g
Dimensions: 244 x 191 x 9 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review