The Abracadabra approach to learning through songs and tunes has set countless beginners on a clear path of progress and enjoyment with their chosen instrument.
Now in its third edition, features include:
• Technique carefully graded in 20 learning steps
• Clear fingering and bowing diagrams
• Concise theory explanations
• Enough flexibility to suit individual teaching approaches
• Duet accompaniments, trios and rounds throughout
• Can be used alongside the companion tutors for viola,
cello and double bass
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 64
Weight: 240 g
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?