A Woman's World: True Stories of World Travel (Paperback)Marybeth Bond (editor)
- Publisher out of stock
- Join Pam Houston as she weathers depression and a blizzard camping in the mountains of Utah
- Ride on the hormone rollercoaster of menopause on a jungle river trip in Borneo with Tracy Johnston
- Experience a spiritual awakening with Jean Shinoda Bolen, M.D., at Chartres Cathedral in France
- Ride across the steppes of Mongolia on a horse with no name with Lynn Ferrin
- Shoot the rapids of the Grand Canyon with grandmother Ruth Bond as she fulfills a lifelong dream
- Laugh with Carole Chelsea George as she finds she is worth ten buffalo cows in Pakistan for her hand in marriage
- Marvel with Mary Beth Simmons at the vibrant community of women who meet every day at the well in Cameroon
Publisher: Travelers' Tales, Incorporated
Number of pages: 496
Weight: 482 g
Dimensions: 203 x 130 x 25 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?