A Woman's World: True Stories of World Travel (Paperback)Marybeth Bond (editor)
- Temporarily unavailable
Stay one step ahead and let us notify you when this item is next available to order
We will contact you when this item is next available to order.
- Join Pam Houston as she weathers depression and a blizzard camping in the mountains of Utah
- Ride on the hormone rollercoaster of menopause on a jungle river trip in Borneo with Tracy Johnston
- Experience a spiritual awakening with Jean Shinoda Bolen, M.D., at Chartres Cathedral in France
- Ride across the steppes of Mongolia on a horse with no name with Lynn Ferrin
- Shoot the rapids of the Grand Canyon with grandmother Ruth Bond as she fulfills a lifelong dream
- Laugh with Carole Chelsea George as she finds she is worth ten buffalo cows in Pakistan for her hand in marriage
- Marvel with Mary Beth Simmons at the vibrant community of women who meet every day at the well in Cameroon
Publisher: Travelers' Tales, Incorporated
Number of pages: 496
Weight: 482 g
Dimensions: 203 x 130 x 25 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?