A Companion to the United States Constitution and Its Amendments, 5th Edition (Hardback)John R. Vile (author)
- Not available
This new edition updates the classic clause-by-clause examination of the Constitution and its Amendments as interpreted by the Supreme Court from 1789 to 2009.
* Includes copies of original documents such as the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, and the U.S. Constitution
* Provides a chronology of key events in constitutional history from the Magna Carta (1215) to the present
* Each chapter has a bibliography of cases and/or primary and secondary materials, many of which are quite extensive
* A glossary of key law and political science terms
* Offers appendices, including a list of U.S. Supreme Court Justices and their dates of service and thumbnails of the 50 leading cases decided by the Supreme Court
Number of pages: 311
Weight: 590 g
Dimensions: 234 x 156 x 36 mm
Edition: 5th Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review