Understanding Biblical Evidence - Preparing for a Baha'I and Christian Dialogue (Paperback)Michael W. Sours (author)
This if the first volume of a three-volume study programme designed to help Baha'Is familiarize themselves with the Bible and Christian beliefs.
Among its major features,Volume 1:
- Offers a unique first introduction to the subject
- Gives practical advice on how to study the Bible
- Examines methods of interpreting the Bible
- Provides Biblical evidence supporting the claims of Baha'u'llah
- Provides answers to the most common Christian questions concerning proofs and progressive revelation
- Gives practical advice on presenting the Baha'I Faith to Christians in a spirit of friendship
Publisher: Oneworld Publications
Number of pages: 224
Weight: 386 g
Dimensions: 230 x 152 x 19 mm
You may also be interested in...
ReviewsSign In To Write A Review
Please sign in to write a review
Sign In / Register
Download the Waterstones App
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?