Understanding Biblical Evidence - Preparing for a Baha'I and Christian Dialogue 1 (Paperback)Michael W. Sours (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
This if the first volume of a three-volume study programme designed to help Baha'Is familiarize themselves with the Bible and Christian beliefs.
Among its major features,Volume 1:
- Offers a unique first introduction to the subject
- Gives practical advice on how to study the Bible
- Examines methods of interpreting the Bible
- Provides Biblical evidence supporting the claims of Baha'u'llah
- Provides answers to the most common Christian questions concerning proofs and progressive revelation
- Gives practical advice on presenting the Baha'I Faith to Christians in a spirit of friendship
Publisher: Oneworld Publications
Number of pages: 224
Weight: 386 g
Dimensions: 230 x 152 x 19 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.