Philip's Trucker's Road Atlas of Britain: (Spiral A3) - Philip's Road Atlases (Spiral bound)Philip's Maps (author)
- 5+ in stock
PHILIP'S - THE ATLAS BRAND FOR TRUCKERS, CARAVANNERS AND OTHER SERIOUS ROAD USERS
"The best of its kind with quick and easy to use information" Fleet Week
- Essential for Truckers (and very useful for Caravanners too)
- Over 4,000 bridges with restrictions - either height, weight or width - located on the maps
- Super-clear maps of the UK at 1:200,000 (Northern Scotland 1:250,000)
- Special Feature: "Bridge Strikes" (including "Most Hit Bridges", numbering approximately 50, which includes all bridges struck five or more time in a 12-month period
- Lists Restricted Motorway Junctions with explanations
- Truck stop listings and location maps, including the facilities and opening times
- Big format and spiral binding - easy-to-use on the road
- 12 pages of urban area maps with bridge restrictions
- Central London maps - with bridge restrictions
'Even though I have a satnav I find a map essential for planning in stops on long routes.' a trucker customer
Publisher: Octopus Publishing Group
Number of pages: 168
Weight: 1000 g
Dimensions: 392 x 294 x 10 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.