Philip's Navigator Camping and Caravanning Atlas of Britain: (Spiral binding) - Philip's Road Atlases (Spiral bound)Philip's Maps (author)
- In stock
THE MUST-HAVE ATLAS OF BRITAIN FOR CAMPING, CARAVANNING AND MOTORHOMES
'A map that beats all others' The Daily Telegraph
'Scale, accuracy and clarity are without parallel' Driving Magazine
'No. 1 in the UK for clear maps' Independent research survey
The No. 1 Choice of Road Atlas for the serious motorist
- Scale: 1.5 miles to 1 inch = 1:100,000 (Northern Scotland: 3 miles to 1 inch = 1:200,000)
- Over 1,880 approved campsites located, plus essential advice from The Camping and Caravanning Club
- Includes essential information for caravanning motorists: 6740 bridge height limits, 1490 bridge weight limits and 420 bridge width limits
- No other road atlas of Britain offers this level of detail and clarity
- Britain's best road mapping in a great spiral format
- Every street in Britain is marked on the maps
- Over 3000 main roads named
- 100 indexed town-centre maps plus approaches to 12 major urban areas
- Super-detailed 6-page route-planning section
- Exceptional road detail, from motorways to country lanes, with every junction, roundabout and slip-road shown
- Thousands of individually named farms, houses and hamlets
- Packed with detail over 416 pages
Philip's Navigator Camping and Caravanning Atlas of Britain includes a special feature by The Friendly Club, which is packed with essential camping and caravanning information.
Publisher: Octopus Publishing Group
Number of pages: 416
Weight: 1720 g
Dimensions: 346 x 298 x 22 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.