Philip's Scotland Road Map - Philip's Sheet Maps (Sheet map)Philip's Maps (author)
- In stock
'THE CLEAREST AND MOST DETAILED MAPS OF EUROPE' David Williams MBE, former CEO Gem Motoring Assist
The bestselling fold-out road map for navigating in Scotland has been updated for all travellers wanting to go places in the lowlands, highlands and islands, including the Western Isles, the Orkney and Shetland Islands. Whether driving through the most spectacular scenic routes the country has to offer in the Highlands or planning your trip from Edinburgh to Inverness, this handy map has all you need.
- Super-clear mapping scale 1:330,000 (5.25 miles to 1 inch)
- Key driving information: motorways, railways, ferry routes, road numbers, plus distances between towns
- Fully revised and up-to-date with the latest tourist and leisure information
- Scenic routes clearly highlighted
- Places of interest added: from castles, heritage sites, beaches and national parks to theme parks, places of worship and ancient monuments
- Includes the islands and sights of the Western Isles and the Orkney and Shetland Islands
- Double-sided maps - more for your money and easier to use
- Detailed city plans: Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Full index of place names
In fact, everything you need for motoring in Scotland
Publisher: Octopus Publishing Group
Weight: 108 g
Dimensions: 240 x 114 x 14 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.