Philip's World Atlas - Philip's World Atlas (Paperback)Philip's Maps (author)
- 10+ in stock
"An excellent world atlas. Very illuminating, good colours, clear texts...good glossary and, last but not least, up-to-date". Amazon customer review
* The perfect world atlas for work, study or leisure and great value for money
* 96 pages of authoritative world maps, physical and political
* 70 city maps in the fascinating World Cities section, with full-page satellite images for 9 of the cities featured complete this section.
* 35,000 place name index
* thematic section providing information on topics covered in geography, humanities and economics courses,
* 32-page introductory section - 'The World in Focus' - covers key geographical themes such as the Earth's position in the Solar System, the structure of the Earth, climate and weather, the environment, population, resources, economics and international organizations.
The information-packed World Atlas from Philip's, published in association with the Royal Geographical Society has been fully updated for this new, 2019 edition
Publisher: Octopus Publishing Group
Number of pages: 264
Weight: 1175 g
Dimensions: 310 x 230 x 20 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.