2020 Philip's Big Road Atlas Europe: (A3 Spiral binding) - Philip's Road Atlases (Paperback)Philip's Maps (author)
- Not available
Stay one step ahead and let us notify you when this item is next available to order
We will contact you when this item is next available to order.
PHILIP'S: THE BEST-SELLING EUROPE ATLAS RANGE IN THE UK
'The clearest and most detailed maps of Europe' David Williams MBE, CEO Gem Motoring Assist
'The best of its kind with quick, easy-to-use information' Fleet Week
Multiscale mapping - more detail where you need it
Special feature for 2020 'Driving Abroad - avoiding the latest pitfalls'
Philip's 2020 Big Road Atlas of Europe has:
- Maps of every country in Europe
- Practical A3 format and spiral binding - more mapping to the page
- 50 town and city plans
- 31 urban area maps
- Scenic routes highlighted
- Driving regulations country-by-country on European roads and local roads
- Ski resorts feature
- Main scale super-clear 1:750,000 (12 miles to 1 inch)
- 16-page route planning map section with 1,200 miles to a page
- Three supplementary scales from 1:200,000 to 1:3M - helps navigation in denser areas
- Distance chart
- Fully indexed
In fact, everything you need for your trip to Europe.
Publisher: Octopus Publishing Group
Number of pages: 184
Weight: 940 g
Dimensions: 392 x 286 x 6 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.