A Snowflake's Guide to Christmas: How to survive a deeply problematic holiday (Hardback)Dave Skinner (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
Christmas is an ethical and political minefield. Luckily, this survival guide contains valuable advice on how to navigate the hazards of the holiday season.
Learn how to...
* launch a scathing dinner table takedown on your woefully unwoke relatives
* craft your own sustainable decorations that bring festive cheer without compromising the 2050 Paris Agreement
* splurge on Black Friday without propping up the neoliberal capitalist agenda
* build a body-positive snowperson that isn't a straight white male for once
* skilfully avoid eating meat or dairy without it becoming a whole thing you have to justify for an hour.
Whether it's a stocking filler for a left-leaning loved one, or a Secret Santa gift for a painfully earnest colleague, A Snowflake's Guide to Christmas is the perfect gift for anyone with a bleeding heart (and a sense of humour) this holiday season.
Publisher: Atlantic Books
Number of pages: 144
Weight: 200 g
Dimensions: 168 x 127 x 15 mm
You may also be interested in...
“A small but powerful guide”
Are you ready to change your perspective about Christmas? I read this book with an open mind which I think is important to accept and understand hard facts. I found it eye-opening and extremely funny! The guide... More
This is a book set to "help Snowflakes" manoeuvre through the toughest, most wasteful time of the year, it was written by a Comedy Writer, so I'm taking it in a sarcastic tone though it does highlight... More
“Funny but a little flat”
I received a free copy of this book from Readers First in exchange for an honest review.
First off, it was a smaller and shorter book than I assumed it would be.
Whilst I did enjoy the book, it was funny in... More
Please sign in to write a review
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.