Rick Steves Italy (Twenty-seventh Edition) (Paperback)Rick Steves (author)
- Coming soon
Now more than ever, you can count on Rick Steves to tell you what you really need to know when traveling through Italy. From the Mediterranean to the Alps, from fine art to fine pasta, experience it all with Rick Steves! Inside Rick Steves Italy you'll find:
* Fully updated, comprehensive coverage for planning a multi-week trip to Italy
* Rick's strategic advice on how to get the most out of your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favorites
* Top sights and hidden gems, from the Colosseum and Michelangelo's David to corner trattorias and that perfect scoop of gelato
* How to connect with local culture: Walk in Caesar's footsteps through the ruins of the Forum, discover the relaxed rhythms of sunny Cinque Terre, or chat with fans about the latest soccer match (calcio, to locals)
* Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist traps with Rick's candid, humorous insight
* The best places to eat, sleep, and experience la dolce far niente
* Self-guided walking tours of lively neighborhoods and museums
* Vital trip-planning tools, like how to link destinations, build your itinerary, and get from place to place
* Detailed maps, including a fold-out map for exploring on the go
* Over 1,000 bible-thin pages include everything worth seeing without weighing you down
vCoverage of Venice, Padua, the Dolomites, Lake Country, Milan, the Italian Riviera, Florence, Pisa, Lucca, Hill Towns of Central Italy, Siena, Tuscany, Rome, Naples, Pompeii, Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and much more
* Covid-related travel info and resources for a smooth trip
Make the most of every day and every dollar with Rick Steves Italy.
Planning a one- to two-week trip? Check out Rick Steves Best of Italy.
Publisher: Avalon Travel Publishing
Number of pages: 1280
Dimensions: 203 x 114 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?