Moon Death Valley National Park (Third Edition): Hiking, Scenic Drives, Desert Springs & Hidden Oases (Paperback)Jenna Blough (author)
- Temporarily unavailable
Stay one step ahead and let us notify you when this item is next available to order
We will contact you when this item is next available to order.
Trek across the salt flats, scale the towering rocks, and explore the marble canyons of this otherworldly landscape with Moon Death Valley National Park. Inside you'll find:
* Flexible Itineraries: Unique and adventure-packed ideas for day trips, a week on the road, families with kids, and more
* The Best Hikes in Death Valley: Detailed trail descriptions, mileage and elevation gains, and backpacking options
* Experience the Outdoors: Hike through forested trails to sweeping canyon views, and discover abandoned mining camps, remote ghost towns, and hidden springs. Go four-wheeling in the backcountry and admire surreal salt flats, rock formations, and sculpted sand dunes, and find the best vistas for that perfect sunset photo-op
* How to Get There: Up-to-date information on gateway towns, park entrances, park fees, and tours
* Where to Stay: Spend the night in a nearby hotel, or sleep under the stars with campgrounds both inside and outside the park
* Planning Tips: When to go, what to pack, safety information, and how to avoid the crowds, with full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
* Expertise and Know-How: Explore the park with Death Valley expert Jenna Blough
Experience the best of Death Valley National Park with Moon.
Visiting more of North America's national parks? Try Moon Zion & Bryce. Trying to hit them all? Check out Moon USA National Parks.
About Moon Travel Guides: Moon was founded in 1973 to empower independent, active, and conscious travel. We prioritize local businesses, outdoor recreation, and traveling strategically and sustainably. Moon Travel Guides are written by local, expert authors with great stories to tell-and they can't wait to share their favorite places with you.
For more inspiration, follow @moonguides on social media.
Publisher: Avalon Travel Publishing
Number of pages: 240
Weight: 340 g
Dimensions: 188 x 138 x 16 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.