Moon Utah (Fourteenth Edition): With Zion, Bryce Canyon, Arches, Capitol Reef & Canyonlands National Parks (Paperback)Judy Jewell (author), W. McRae (author)
- Temporarily unavailable
Stay one step ahead and let us notify you when this item is next available to order
We will contact you when this item is next available to order.
From remote deserts and arid mountain ranges to colourful canyons and world-famous national parks, Moon Utah reveals the best of this adventurous state. Inside you'll find:
* Strategic itineraries, from a weekend getaway to Salt Lake City to ten days covering the entire state, curated for history buffs, families, outdoor adventurers, ski bums, budget travelers, and more
* How to plan a national parks road trip covering Zion, Bryce Canyon, Arches, Capitol Reef, and Canyonlands
* Must-see highlights and unique experiences: Hike or cycle across canyons, rugged mountain ranges, and glistening salt flats, or hit the slopes at a Park City ski resort. Admire ancient Native American rock art and cliff dwellings, and walk beside fossilized dinosaur footprints. Explore historic Mormon sites in Salt Lake City, or wander through old mining towns. Go rafting down the Colorado River, canyoneering through the Narrows, or climb to the famed Delicate Arch just in time to watch the sun setting over the captivating hoodoos
* Honest recommendations from Utah experts and lifelong explorers W.C. McRae and Judy Jewell on when to go, where to eat, and where to stay, from ski resorts to budget motels to campgrounds
* Full-colour photos and detailed maps throughout
* Accurate, up-to-date information on the landscape, wildlife, and history, and advice for LGBTQ+ travellers, international visitors, seniors, and travellers with disabilities
With Moon's practical advice and local insight on the best things to do and see, you can experience the best of Utah.
Focusing on the parks? Try Moon Zion & Bryce or Moon Arches & Canyonlands. Hitting the road? Try Moon Southwest Road Trip.
About Moon Travel Guides: Moon was founded in 1973 to empower independent, active, and conscious travel. We prioritize local businesses, outdoor recreation, and traveling strategically and sustainably. Moon Travel Guides are written by local, expert authors with great stories to tell-and they can't wait to share their favorite places with you.For more inspiration, follow @moonguides on social media.
Publisher: Avalon Travel Publishing
Number of pages: 496
Dimensions: 191 x 140 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.