Moon Zion & Bryce (Ninth Edition): Hiking, Biking, Scenic Drives (Paperback)Judy Jewell (author), W. McRae (author)
- Publisher reprinting
Stay one step ahead and let us notify you when this item is next available to order
We will contact you when this item is next available to order.
Explore the colourful hoodoos, canyons, and iconic arches of all five of Utah's national parks with Moon Zion & Bryce. Inside you'll find:
* Flexible Itineraries: Unique and adventure-packed ideas ranging from one day in each park to a week-long road trip covering all of them, designed for outdoor adventurers, road-trippers, families, and more
* The Best Hikes in Utah's National Parks: Detailed trail descriptions, mileage and elevation gains, and backpacking options for Zion, Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Arches, Capitol Reef, and Grand Staircase-Escalante
* Experience the Outdoors: Snap a pic on a sunrise hike or get your adrenaline pumping on a white-water rafting excursion down the Colorado River. Explore the beautiful remains of ancient Native American rock art throughout the parks or discover the creative, energetic spirit of the nearby town of Moab. Enjoy the serenity of Bryce in winter on cross-country skis or take a week-long summer road trip to hit every park on your list
* How to Get There: Up-to-date information on gateway towns like Moab, park entrances, park fees, and tours
* Where to Stay: Campgrounds, resorts, and more both inside and outside the park
* Planning Tips: When to go, what to pack, safety information, and how to avoid the crowds, with full-colour photos and detailed maps throughout
* Expertise and Know-How: Seasoned explorers W.C. McRae and Judy Jewell share tips for travelers who want to backpack, cycle, raft, rock climb, hike, and more
With Moon Zion & Bryce's expert advice and in-depth coverage, you can find your adventure.
Visiting more of North America's incredible national parks? Try Moon USA National Parks, Moon Yellowstone & Grand Teton, or Moon Glacier National Park. Hitting the road? Try Moon Southwest Road Trip.
About Moon Travel Guides: Moon was founded in 1973 to empower independent, active, and conscious travel. We prioritize local businesses, outdoor recreation, and traveling strategically and sustainably. Moon Travel Guides are written by local, expert authors with great stories to tell-and they can't wait to share their favorite places with you.
For more inspiration, follow @moonguides on social media.
Publisher: Avalon Travel Publishing
Number of pages: 368
Dimensions: 191 x 140 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.